Still had some wonderful leaves left on my Hamelia (they turn red when the temperature drops). The Peruvian lilies are all up so I decided to find out if they would print. I thought, too, that perhaps I would add a little tumeric to the mix.
Above is the print I got on silk habotoi. Don’t really see any of the Peruvian Lily leaves. I may try those again a bit later in the season.
Above is the print I got on silk chiffon. The lovely purpleish/blue is really a reflection of the background I used behind it. The actual color in that area is more like the habotoi.
In keeping with the yellow theme, I thought I’d include a picture of my Carolina Jessamine. It doesn’t know it’s a bit chilly out.